My KP GPO My Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Nathan (120)
Please cancell your Credit Card before you die, or else.... Vote_lcapPlease cancell your Credit Card before you die, or else.... Voting_barPlease cancell your Credit Card before you die, or else.... Vote_rcap 
ritakus (98)
Please cancell your Credit Card before you die, or else.... Vote_lcapPlease cancell your Credit Card before you die, or else.... Voting_barPlease cancell your Credit Card before you die, or else.... Vote_rcap 
JohnDc (79)
wiwinr (53)
stevan.pawiro (42)
woaw (39)
epanyun (38)
Lestat (28)
si_ribka (23)
Stealthium (23)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Please cancell your Credit Card before you die, or else....

+3
Nathan
wiwinr
stevan.pawiro
7 posters

Go down

Please cancell your Credit Card before you die, or else.... Empty Please cancell your Credit Card before you die, or else....

Post by stevan.pawiro Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:48 am

THIS IS TOO FUNNY.
This is classic......a must read

*Be sure and cancel your credit cards before you die. This is so priceless, and so so easy to see happening, customer service being what it is today.

*A lady died this past January (2006), and Citibank billed her for February and March for their annual service charges on her credit card, and added late fees and interest on the monthly charge. The balance had been $0.00, now was somewhere around $60.00.

*A family member placed a call to Citibank. Here is the exchange:*

*Family Member:* "I am calling to tell you she died in January."

*Citibank:* "The account was never closed and the late fees and charges still apply."

*Family Member:* "Maybe, you should turn it over to collections."

*Citibank:* "Since it is two months past due, it already has been."

*Family Member:* "So, what will they do when they find out she is dead?"

*Citibank:* "Either report her account to frauds division or report her to the credit bureau, maybe both!"

*Family Member:* "Do you think God will be mad at her?" (I really liked this part!!!!)

*Citibank:* "Excuse me?"

*Family Member:* "Did you just get what I was telling you? The part about her being dead?"

*Citibank:* "Sir, you'll have to speak to my supervisor."

(Duh!)

*Supervisor gets on the phone:*

*Family Member:* "I'm calling to tell you she died in January."

*Citibank:* "The account was never closed and late fees and charges
still apply." (This must be a phrase taught by the bank!)

*Family Member:* "You mean you want to collect from her estate?"

*Citibank:* (Stammering) "Are you her lawyer?"

*Family Member:* "No, I'm her great nephew."?

(Lawyer info given)

*Citibank:* "Could you fax us a certificate of death?"

*Family Member:* "Sure."

(Fax number is given)

*After they get the fax:*

*Citibank:* "Our system just isn't setup for death. I don't know what more I can do to help."

*Family Member:* "Well, if you figure it out, great! If not, you could just keep billing her. I don't think she will care."

*Citibank:* "Well, the late fees and charges do still apply." (What is wrong with these people?!?)

*Family Member:* "Would you like her new billing address?"

*Citibank:* "That might help."

*Family Member:* "Odessa Memorial Cemetery, Highway 129, Plot Number 69."

*Citibank:* "Sir, that's a cemetery!"

*Family Member:* "What do you do with dead people on your planet?
(Priceless!!)

huahaha What's wrong with those idiots.... sigh
stevan.pawiro
stevan.pawiro

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Please cancell your Credit Card before you die, or else.... Empty Re: Please cancell your Credit Card before you die, or else....

Post by wiwinr Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:03 pm

Haha.. Very funny read siul
wiwinr
wiwinr

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Please cancell your Credit Card before you die, or else.... Empty Re: Please cancell your Credit Card before you die, or else....

Post by Nathan Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:33 pm

Haha, kira-kira kelanjutannya gimana ya kalo terus ditagih dan ga ada yang bayar?
Bisa ga ya dituntut keluarganya gara-gara credit card yang belum ditutup ini... hohoho...
Nathan
Nathan

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://www.frtimes.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by ritakus Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:17 pm

itu org bank yg bodoh dan kerjaannya cuma follow the book doank...
and believe it or not, it might happen in spore Razz
hahahahhaha
ritakus
ritakus

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnDc Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:35 pm

Curigation-nya sih stephan lagi menceritakan pengalamannya waktu jd debtcollector kekeke
JohnDc
JohnDc

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sther_kerenz Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:50 pm

Huahahahahahah

Ini sih lucu abissss n yes i agree kalo di SG sangat possible buat terjadi...mungkin itu cuplikan kejadian di SG? i wont think its impossible hahahahahahaha huahaha

Sther_kerenz

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lao Pan Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:29 am

hahahahaa

mau tau apa terus dicharge ato gak yah...
hehehe
Lao Pan
Lao Pan

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down