My KP GPO My Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Nathan (120)
Secret of Successful Marriage Vote_lcapSecret of Successful Marriage Voting_barSecret of Successful Marriage Vote_rcap 
ritakus (98)
Secret of Successful Marriage Vote_lcapSecret of Successful Marriage Voting_barSecret of Successful Marriage Vote_rcap 
JohnDc (79)
wiwinr (53)
stevan.pawiro (42)
woaw (39)
epanyun (38)
Lestat (28)
si_ribka (23)
Stealthium (23)

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Secret of Successful Marriage

2 posters

Go down

Secret of Successful Marriage Empty Secret of Successful Marriage

Post by woaw Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:58 pm

Once upon a time a married couple celebrated their 25th marriage anniversary. They had become famous in the city for not having a single conflict in their period of 25 years. Local newspaper editors had gathered at the occasion to find out the secret of their well known "happy going marriage".

Editor: " Sir. It's amazingly unbelievable. How did you make this possible? "

Husband recalling his old honeymoon days said: " We had been to Shimla for honeymoon after marriage. Having selected the horse riding finally, we both started the ride on different horses. My horse was pretty okay but the horse on which my wife was riding seemed to be a crazy one. On the way ahead, that horse jumped suddenly, making my wife topple over. Recovering her position from the ground, she patted the horse's back and said "This is your first time".
She again climbed the horse and continued with the ride. After a while, it happened again. This time she again kept calm and said "This is your second time" and continued.

When the horse dropped her third time, she silently took out the revolver from the purse and shot the horse dead !!

I shouted at my wife: "What did you do you psycho. You killed the poor animal. Are you crazy?"

She gave a silent look and said: "This is your first time!!!"

Husband: "That's it. We are happy ever after."
woaw
woaw

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Secret of Successful Marriage Empty Re: Secret of Successful Marriage

Post by Nathan Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:15 pm

Huahahahahahahaaahah.
Satu kali... dua kali... tiga kali...

merah koit